The Go(o)d Life

The Good Life = The God Life



As soon as I saw this statement as I was scrolling through Instagram it resonated something within me. Almost like a love song in my heart. It even reminded me of the silly movie "Elf" when Buddy screams, "I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!"

Life with God is so good. So often I find myself focusing on the "fight" of life. Why does it seem so easy to talk about the problems and not the victories? Life with God is so good. Like driving in the car with the windows down, sun shining, music playing on a fresh spring day! It's so refreshing. He is the best. The best friend, the best comforter, the best companion, the best father.... simply the best. Life lived with him is so sweet. Even in the trials, even in the struggles... He has such a way of making it better. I could not do this life without Him.

In Romans 8:31 (read the whole chapter, it is so good!) it says:
"What shall we say about such wonderful things as these?
If God is for us, who can ever be against us?"

So take time today to revel in the goodness of God, rather than focusing on what is wrong... focus on what is right. Instead of digging into darkness, turn on the light. There is no competition. The good life is the God life. He makes all things new. (Rev. 21:5) He never changes. (Hebrews 13:8) He puts me at rest. (Matthew 11:29)

The struggle is real. Yes. But today, fight to find the truth and overwhelming power in the fact that He is for you!

Labels: , , , , , , ,