Insecurities are Ugly Little Liars



Insecurities are ugly little liars. They make you believe non-truths. You freeze up.

Ever needed a pep-talk and had to give it to yourself? Use the word of God... it's FOR you!

There's so many things against us-- I want to focus on what's FOR me.

The liar loves to steal, kill and destroy.

He loves to steal my hope, kill my passion and destroy my confidence. 

But I won't allow it. I will win in the end. If for that reason only- I will fight my fears. I will go against the tide of everything that seems "doable". I want to do the hard things. I want to conquer... I was made to conquer. I will not settle for less. Victory is mine.


"Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us." (Romans 8:37 AMP)
 

Labels: , , , , , ,