My City

I choose to be passionate.

I have hope. I have dreams. There is something coming.

 


One of my all-time favorite lines, that inspires and challenges me:

“Why blame the dark for being dark? It is far more helpful to ask why the light isn’t as bright as it could be.”


I could be mad all day long. I could place blame for days. But what good would that do? God made a promise...
"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  (2 Chronicles 7:14)
It's a really big if, but a much bigger then.

If only we will humble ourselves, pray, seek, and turn... then He will hear, forgive and heal.

Will you do your part?

It's time for the light to start shining brighter... and stop complaining about how dark it is. 

Take heart. Change is coming!

www.mycityca.com



(Check out the website, follow @mycityca... join the takeover. It's time for the light to start shining brighter.) 



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,